Frequently Asked Questions
1) Am I required to use certain vendors? (i.e. Caterer)? No, you have complete flexibility to use what wedding vendors you want. This allows you to truly make your wedding your own "One of A Kind" Event.
2) Do you have on-site accommodation & other properties for out of town guests? Yes, our on site home sleeps up to 18 & we own 2 other Luxury Log & Lake Homes (3 miles & 2 towns away) that can sleep up to another 35 guests. We provide true "One Stop Shopping", making your planning easier.
3) Where does the wedding party get ready? At the on-site home. Typically the gals will get ready on the spacious main floor (2 full bathrooms) & the guys will get ready either on the 1st floor or in the game room.
4) Are Pets/Dogs allowed? Yes, pets/dogs are allowed anywhere on the property & overnight.
5) What are the requirements surrounding alcohol for my event? If you choose to serve alcohol at your event, we allow BYOA. You may also utilize a bartending service for your convenience.
6) What is included? What is your pricing? Please see our "What's Provided" Tab for our easy to understand pricing.
7) How can I schedule a tour and/or get more info? Contact Eric Braciska via text/live chat at 978 404 9542 or email at email@example.com